- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Our Tricorn Studios have been designed with the Birmingham business community in mind. The reception provides a striking first impression for visitors and clients and is home to our coffee shop too.Run by Phillpotts, the split-level café is the perfect place to get your daily dose of caffeine or refuel with a handmade snack, while the mezzanine offers a tranquil space to escape the hustle and bustle of life below. While our lounge area, with its breakout spaces and quieter areas is ideal for those days when you fancy a change of scene – after all, variety is the spice of life! Are you ready?As well as showers and lockable storage, our changing rooms are kitted out with everything from hair straighteners to a drying room, ensuring that you leave feeling fresh, energised and prepared for the day ahead.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.