- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Based in affluent Edgbaston, Regus Apex House provides modern office and coworking space with an array of enticing facilities and a spacious, spotless lobby complete with helpful reception team. With superb transport links into central Birmingham - 20 minutes' walk, seven minutes by train from Five Ways Train Station or 10 minutes on a bus - this property is an ideal commercial space for a broad range of businesses.Not far from these offices to rent are a variety of local amenities and attractions, including the International Convention Centre (The ICC), Brindley Place and Symphony Hall. If you fancy exploring, then we recommend a stroll through Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery for world-renowned pre-Raphaelite art. Hotels are also within close proximity to the property, with Park Regis and Marriott Hotel a short saunter away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.