- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Regent Place is a quaint and traditional Grade II listed building with offices ranging in sizes 500 to 1200 sq ft. This former spun steel workshop has been renovated and transformed into small to medium sized studios and offices ideal for creative businesses.Nestled in a quiet street in the historic Jewellery Quarter, Regent Place is in close proximity to a variety of public transport links including the Jewellery Quarter train station, the metro and various bus stops. Regent Place also has a small, private car park as well as plenty of street parking in the surrounding area. With its charming exterior and lazy French backstreet inspired design, Regent Place is ideal for those looking for creative office space.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.