- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Whether you’re looking for customised plug and play workspace, or fully fitted offices ready for an immediate move-in, Brindleyplace can cater to your specific needs, together with the option to have the workspace fully managed on your behalf after your move-in. Tailored Workspaces can accommodate between 16 to 250+ workstations. With wide open areas on-site and a canal side location, the fully-managed estate at Brindleyplace Birmingham offers space which goes beyond the boardroom, allowing staff to get away from the hustle and bustle of their working day in a safe and secure environment. The estate is also home to a host of cultural and family attractions such as the Ikon Gallery, and a range of restaurants and bars, including nationally recognised chains and local independents providing the ultimate space to unwind with friends over a drink or a bite to eat.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.