- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Give your business a fashionable base with a flexible workspace in one of Birmingham’s landmark buildings - The Mailbox, famous for its thriving business scene, upmarket shopping and nightlife. Bring colleagues and clients together easily here in the city centre, with your office just five minutes’ walk from Birmingham New Street station, which has regular direct services to Birmingham International airport and London Euston.Enjoy a productive day working in the bright, shared atrium with comfortable seating and spacious desk space. Later, grab some refreshments from the on-site coffee bar and step outside for a walk along Birmingham’s iconic canals.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.