- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located in a refurbished landmark building at the centre of Birmingham's prime central business district, the Regus Birmingham Victoria Square business centre has views across Victoria Square to the stunning Town hall. This centre has 9 meeting rooms and conference suites seating 4 to 30 people. The West Midlands meeting room seats 12 to 30, the Shropshire room seats 10. The Hereford & Worcester is a great meeting space that can be set-up as one meeting room space for 20 or two independent meeting rooms for 10 delegates each. The centre also has day offices and a business lounge and benefits from air conditioning, disabled facilities, reception staff and support teams, kitchen areas, shower facilities, WiFi and state-of-the-art technology. Victoria Square is in the heart of Birmingham city centre. All the city's amenities are within walking distance and the office space is near the entrance to New Street train station. Colmore Row Business District, Birmingham Cathedral and the Bullring shopping centre, are all within walking distance. This location also has easy access to the A38 and the motorway network. Birmingham has a sizeable service sector and is the largest centre in Great Britain for employment in public administration, education and health.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.