- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Kings Head House, located in Beaconsfield's old town, offers professionals contemporary yet characterful executive business suites. This Grade II Listed building, dating back to the 17th Century, has undergone extensive refurbishment, providing a modern shared office site with a super-fast high-speed network connection and convenient central onsite parking. The business center spans across the ground, first, and second floors, with four private office suites on the ground floor, two on the first floor, and an additional two on the second floor, ranging in size from 190 sq. ft. to 380 sq. ft. A well-equipped shared kitchen is situated on the ground floor, and onsite parking is accessible through a private rear driveway, leading to a secluded mature garden and pond. Immediate occupation is available for the non-branded vacant office suites. License fees cover a range of features, including access control, dedicated phone numbers, VoIP technology, high-speed internet, fire safety appliances, and more. Additionally, the premises provide buildings insurance, cleaning of internal and external common areas, maintenance and decoration services, and security entry phone systems, ensuring a comfortable and secure working environment.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.