- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Spaces Northgate House in Bath brings an inspiring environment where ideas are developed, businesses are built and relationships evolve. Work, check your emails, and meet with clients, all in this beautifully designed workspace. With stunning views of UNESCO World Heritage site in Bath, it is a place where you can pause to enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a healthy lunch. The Super-fast, unlimited WiFi ensures you can work quickly and efficiently. Situated between the tech hub of Bristol and London, Spaces Northgate House is on the intersection of history and technology. With regular rail services to London and the south-west, it's easy for staff and clients to get to. It is a place where you can focus on business, meet clients in inspirational workspace and build relationships with a strong business community.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.