- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Cambridge House has more than 55 separate offices in Bath over 4 floors with 3 meeting rooms, a roof terrace and office spaces ranging from 1 workstation to 17. Located in the heart of the city, with shops, bars and restaurants on your doorstep. A ten minute walks from Bath Spa Railway Station which provides direct rail access to Bristol and London Paddington (1 hour and 55 minutes.) Contemporary + luxurious office spaces Roof Top Terrace Onsite showers Bike storage Private phone booths Meeting room facilities 4-minute walk from Bath Train Station Market leading technology 24 hour access + CCTV Tea points with complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks In house reception + administrative support
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.