- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
McLintocks is a vital part of Barnsley’s industrial heritage, which has been brought back to life, creating contemporary office space in Barnsley city centre. The building, once the home of the McLintock and Son factory, where the Quilt was created, is on Summer Lane directly opposite the new Gateway Plaza development. McLintocks has three floors of modern, stylish office space with a concierge and reception service, a lift and parking. It is just a two minute walk from Barnsley town centre, in the perfect position to capitalise on the exciting regeneration taking place in the town. The McLintocks building was once a key feature in the Summer Lane area of Barnsley, and it was one of the most well-known factories in the town. It was the birthplace of one of Barnsley’s greatest inventions – the eiderdown or quilt. The quilt was patented by James McLintock, a Barnsley businessman, in the 1860’s.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.