- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Originating in Aberdeen City, discover a workplace that brings work, rest and play under one roof. neospace is an environment that challenges tradition. Where rigid ways of office life are replaced with flexible, hybrid, tech-led solutions that are blended with high levels of hospitality. Hot desk in our coworking space, collaborate with colleagues in our meeting rooms or have your own space in one of our fully serviced offices. Move into one of our fully serviced private offices accommodating from 2 to 45 workstations. Need more space? then talk to us about neoProjects.neospace won’t pin you down to long office leases based on square footage. Instead we offer flexible membership plans.Our lounge serves fresh, locally sourced food and drink to nourish you throughout your working day. Step inside and be inspired by beautifully designed interiors, first class facilities and warm Scottish hospitality. This is a workspace where you will want to spend time. neospace – your new home away from home. right time, right space.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.