- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Feel inspired by your impressive surroundings in this office, leisure and hotel development. The designer workspaces on the first floor are flooded with natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows, some of which overlook the central atrium and its unmissable talking point – a beautiful sculpture of a crouching leopard by international artist Andy Scott. You’ll find a flexible, dedicated space in which your business can thrive, whether you’re looking to rent private or virtual offices, co-working space or meeting rooms in Aberdeen.1 Marischal Square puts you in the heart of Aberdeen, next door to the city council and within a stone’s throw of attractions such as the 14th century Tolbooth Museum, with its fascinating displays on crime and punishment, and Provost Skene’s House. Aberdeen Maritime Museum can be reached in five minutes. While there are shops and restaurants in Marischal Square, step out and you’re soon on Union Street, Aberdeen’s lively main thoroughfare. There are H1 and H2 bus stops on the doorstep on Broad Street and Aberdeen train station is a 10-minute walk away
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.