Mark as favourite
retail out of town
87 Franche Road
Size27,986 ft² / 2,600 m²
Redevelopment Opportunity (Subject to Planning)
- Busy A road location in the Kidderminster suburb of Franche
- c. 27.986 sq ft purpose built foodstore on a c. 2.77 acres site
- Potential for alternative uses, subject to planning
- Co-op to retain a c. 4,000 sq ft foodstore with two c. 750 sq ft units
he property includes a standalone purpose built supermarket, with pharmacy and post office concessions, along with dedicated car park, yard and further development land to the rear. The property is single storey and of steel frame construction with brick elevations.
Location and Transport
The property occupies a prominent position fronting Franche Road, a short distance northwest of Kidderminster town centre. The property has access onto the A442 which provides access to Kidderminster town centre to the south and Bridgnorth to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.