retail high street
33-39 Newerne Street
Size25,168 ft² / 2,338 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Foodstore Unit/Redevelopment Opportunity
Offers to be received by COP Thursday 12th March 2020
- Highly prominent site in the heart of Lydney
- Central location on the High Street
- Approx 1.5 acre site
- Approx 25,000 sq ft GIA foodstore with dedicated parking
- Potential for alternative uses, subject to planning
Location and Transport
The property is located in Lydney at the northern end of Newerne Street, forming part of the main retail provision, approximately 20 miles south west of Gloucester. The site is situated 1 mile from the A48 which provides access to the M5 and M48 motorways.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.