Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
The Former Royal Hotel
55 Henderson Street
FK9 4HG Bridge Of Allan
Size87,120 ft² / 8,094 m²
For Sale Prime Residential Development Opportunity
CLOSING DATE: 12 NOON, 26 FEBRUARY 2021
- Site area extends to 0.81 hectares (2.0 acres)
- Detailed Planning Permission for 12 Townhouses and 11 Apartments
- An impressive Category C Listed building located in the heart of Bridge of Allan’s bustling town centre.
- Bridge of Allan is an affluent town, popular with homeowners due to a wide range of local amenities, strong infrastructure links and attractive scenery.
- Henderson Street boasts a lively town centre which contrasts with the quiet residential streets and attractive countryside beyond.
Please contact JLL to arrange a viewing. A schedule of internal photographs is available within the Data Room.
Location and Transport
Bridge of Allan is located 3 miles from the heart of Stirling City Centre, on the banks of Allan
Water. The town is situated on the northern outskirts of the city, at the foot of the Ochil Hills.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.