- No Commission
TR1 3BA Truro
4,899.00 ft² (455.13 m²)
Rent: Price on applicationPrice: Price on application
• For Sale / To Let• Superb opportunity
• Excellent communication links
The property was constructed in 2005/6 of masonry which is part rendered and part slated under a pitched slate roof with sliding sash double glazed windows units.
It has a self-contained entrance off Kenwyn Street with a car park to the rear. The building is two storey.
The Property benefits from the following amenities/specification:
- Gas-fired self-contained central heating system
- Ground floor reception/lobby
- DDA Compliant 8 person passenger lift to the first floor
- Carpet-tiled solid concrete floors with some in floor trunking
- Suspended ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Part open plan
- Board and meeting rooms and kitchenette
- Shower and disabled facilities
- 18 car parking spaces in the courtyard outside
Truro is the main administrative centre for the County of Cornwall with a population in the region of 20,000 and a wide catchment area. The main A30 trunk road is approximately 6 miles away with Exeter and the M5 approximately 87 miles away and Plymouth via the A38 approximately 56 miles away. The City benefits from a mainline railway station and is approximately 12 miles to the south of Newquay airport with its domestic and international connections.
The property is accessed from Lemon Street which is the traditional office centre for the City.
The property is located in Kenwyn Street close to the centre of Truro. Kenwyn Street is a mix of residential and commercial premises and Truro City Centre a few minutes’ walk.