To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size4,899 ft² / 455 m² (approx. 45 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Well-located City Centre office building with generous on-site parking, suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning.
- Superb opportunity
- Excellent communication links
The property was constructed in 2005/6 of masonry which is part rendered and part slated under a pitched slate roof with sliding sash double glazed windows units.
It has a self-contained entrance off Kenwyn Street with a car park to the rear. The building is two storey.
The Property benefits from the following amenities/specification:
- Gas-fired self-contained central heating system
- Ground floor reception/lobby
- DDA Compliant 8 person passenger lift to the first floor
- Carpet-tiled solid concrete floors with some in floor trunking
- Suspended ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Part open plan
- Board and meeting rooms and kitchenette
- Shower and disabled facilities
- 18 car parking spaces in the courtyard outside
Location and Transport
Truro is the main administrative centre for the County of Cornwall with a population in the region of 20,000 and a wide catchment area. The main A30 trunk road is approximately 6 miles away with Exeter and the M5 approximately 87 miles away and Plymouth via the A38 approximately 56 miles away. The City benefits from a mainline railway station and is approximately 12 miles to the south of Newquay airport with its domestic and international connections.
The property is accessed from Lemon Street which is the traditional office centre for the City.
The property is located in Kenwyn Street close to the centre of Truro. Kenwyn Street is a mix of residential and commercial premises and Truro City Centre a few minutes’ walk.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.