23 Frobisher Way
Taunton, TA2 6BB
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
6,619 ft² / 614.925 m² (approx. 61 desks)
Associate - Business Space
- Energy rating
Detached freehold office building - Reduced price of £995,000
- Rare freehold opportunity
- Development potential STPP
- Suitable for alternative uses
- Good road communication links with J25 & J26 of the M5
The property comprises a detached office building of concrete frame construction with brick elevations beneath a pitched tile roof occupying a site of 0.45 hectares (1.11 acres). The property has a total net internal area of 614.92 sq m (6,619 sq ft). There are 45 car parking spaces situated to the rear of the building with access from Frobisher Way.
Windows are predominately UPVC double glazed windows with aluminium framed double glazed units to part. Heating is provided via wall mounted electric panel heaters and floor standing air conditioning units. Inset air conditioning cassettes installed to the ground and first floors.
On the ground floor there are two meeting rooms leading from the reception area with a staff kitchen, staff room, separate male and female W/Cs as well as a shower room. The first floor also has separate male and female W/Cs and a single W/C to the director’s office with a staff kitchen and staff room along with a training room/presentation room. On the second floor there is a single W/C and two meeting rooms, one either end of the building.
Other occupiers in the immediate area include We Buy Any Car Taunton, XPO Logistics, Taunton Aquarium Centre, M&J Meats and TLS Security Systems.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
The property is offered for sale freehold with vacant possession with the price of £995,000.
The accommodation has 45 car parking spaces.
Taunton is the county town and administrative centre of Somerset and has a population of 70,000. The town is located 51 miles south west of Bristol, 34 miles north east of Exeter and 12 miles south of Bridgwater. The town has good road communication links with Junctions 25 and 26 of the M5 motorway being both readily accessible. The town also lies at the centre of the county’s trunk road network being served by the A358, A38 and A361.
Associate - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.