Unit 3, Astron Business Park, Swadlincote
DE11 9DW Swadlincote
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size6,629 ft² / 616 m² (approx. 61 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Self-contained office unit within Astron Business Park, Swadlincote.
- High quality open plan offices with air conditioning
- 16 car parking spaces
- Strategically well located
- Rare opportunity to acquire freehold
- 6,629 sq ft (615.97)
The accommodation comprises of the following:
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground - Ground Floor||3,274||304.16|
|1st - First Floor||3,355||311.69|
The property comprises high quality and well-presented two story offices set within a self-contained site. The property is of steel portal frame construction with a mixture of brick pillar and profile metal sheet cladding, incorporating high levels of double glazing.
Internally, the property offers a reception at ground floor, connecting through to the main office areas, set over two floors. Each floor is predominantly open plan with a number of partitioned offices and include WC's and kitchenette.
Externally there is a small external seating area and parking for c.16 vehicles.
- Building Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Accessible WCs
- Male and female WCs
- Outdoor space
Location and Transport
Located on Astron Business Park, approximately 1/4 mile from Swadlincote Town Centre offering a wide variety of amenities. Astron Business Park is well presented with surrounding occupiers including Musk, Fakro GB and JB Doors.
The property is strategically located and within easy reach of the A511 which provides access to Junction 13 of the A42 located at Ashby de la Zouch approximately six miles distance to the east.
The nearest City of Derby is located approximately three miles distance to the north east of the subject property.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.