DN22 7AN Retford
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size2,660-5,321 ft² / 247-494 m² (approx. 24-49 desks)
Read more description
A development of 3 high specification detached office buildings.
- Self contained, high quality offices
- Feature reception
- Full height glazing to front elevation
- Secure site with excellent car parking
- 5 min walk to mainline railway station
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Unit 1||2,660||247.12||Available|
|Ground - Unit 2 Sold||2,660||247.12||Occupied|
|Ground - Unit 3 ||2,660||247.12||Available|
Enterprise Park is a brand new development set around a landscaped site with excellent access to the A1 motorway and regional road network.
The development provides headquarter style buildings targeted at local, regional and national businesses alike, offering a traditional design whilst incorporating modern technology and efficiency.
The buildings have been delivered to a shell specification to enable a fit out to be tailored. It is proposed the base specification will deliver a high quality environment set within a secured, landscaped envvironment with dedicated onsite parking.
Enterprise Park is within an approximate 5 minute walk of Retford mainline railway station with services available to London in under 90 minutes, approx.
Retford town centre with all it amenities is within a circa 5 minute walk as is Retford bus station.
Location and Transport
Retford is located just east of the A1 as is well served by the major road network (A1/A614/A57) whilst the international airports of Robin Hood Doncaster, Sheffield and Nottingham East Midlands are 15 and 48 miles away respectively.
Enterprise Park is located less than half a mile from Retford Town Centre and under a 5 minute walk to Retford GNER mainline station with services available to London in under 90 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.