Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Derriford Business Park
PL6 5FL Plymouth
Size22,587 ft² / 2,098 m² (approx. 210 desks)
Freehold office building on a prominent site close to Derriford Hospital.
- Excellent communication links
- Superb opportunity
- Prominent development
The current use of The Apex is for offices under Class B1 of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order. The site forms part of land allocated within Policy PLY38 in the emerging Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan (2014/2034) as suitable for employment led mixed use development. The Policy states that the land situated between Derriford hospital and William Prance Road, and incorporating the North-West Quadrant site, Derriford Business Park and the former Seaton Barracks Parade Ground is allocated for a mix of uses comprising new commercial floorspace in the form of retail, medical/health related uses, B1 offices and workshops,
leisure and community uses, education, and residential.
The central area (focused around Derriford Business Park) provides a longer term opportunity for connecting the northern (North West Quadrant) and southern area (former Seaton Barracks Parade Ground) with a range of ?town centre' type uses mixed
with residential. The Policy refers to the following plan which identifies this site as suitable for ?landmark buildings'.
Location and Transport
The Apex is located in Derriford to the north of Plymouth City Centre on a prominent site adjacent to the main Derriford roundabout which links the City Centre to Tavistock via the A386. This is one of the main arterial roads into Plymouth and is a dual carriage way up to the Derriford interchange.
The A38 Parkway is about a mile to the south. The new Forder Valley link road is now under construction and is scheduled to complete in 2021 and will relieve the road congestion on the A386.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.