Location and Transport
Newport is the third largest city in Wales (resident population approximately 146,000) and occupied a strategic location on the M4 between Cardiff and Bristol. The city benefits from excellent transport links, being less than two hours from London by rail, 15 minutes from Cardiff and 20 minutes from Bristol Parkway. Drive time to Cardiff is just 20 minutes and both Bristol and Cardiff Airports are reached in under an hour.
The property occupies a prominent position on Corporation Road, one of the main arterial routes on the eastern side of the city which is divided by the river Usk. Pedestrian access to the city centre is a short walk from Corporation Road via the city centre footbridge which leads directly to the new Friars Walk shopping centre, which opened in November 2015.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.