- Location and Transport
- More like this
150, St. Vincent Street
G2 5NE Glasgow
MULTI-LET PRIME OFFICE INVESTMENT, EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a prime office building in one of Glasgow’s best office locations
- Exceptional opportunity to create an exemplar retro first office development extending to approximately 140,000 sq ft on one of Glasgow’s most prominent city centre sites
The property extends to 69,735 sq ft (6,479 sq m) across lower basement, ground and 6 upper floors, it also provides 24 car parking spaces.
|6th||3,767 sq ft||Occupied|
|5th||10,735 sq ft||Occupied|
|4th||11,238 sq ft||Occupied|
|3rd||11,238 sq ft||Occupied|
|2nd||11,138 sq ft||Available|
|1st||12,893 sq ft||Occupied|
|Ground||808 sq ft||Occupied|
|Ground||5,688 sq ft||Occupied|
- The building occupies a high profile corner position on St Vincent Street and Wellington Street, in the heart of Glasgow’s Central Business District.
- The property extends to a net internal area of 6,479 sq m (69,735 sq ft) across lower basement, ground and 6 upper floors, it also provides 24 car parking spaces.
- Total current income of £879,873 pa. Rental rates range from £13.95 per sq ft to £25.71 per sq ft. The low rental tone across the building would be considered as highly reversionary in the current market.
- A multi-tenanted asset let to a number of high quality tenants providing a WAULT of 3.98 years (2.39 years to break).
- Landlord development break options from November 2022 to facilitate redevelopment.
- Outstanding opportunity to benefit from strong occupational market dynamics and from significant upside through active asset management.
- Heritable Interest (Scottish Equivalent to English Freehold).