- Location and Transport
- More like this
7 Cochrane Street
G1 1GY Glasgow
An exceptional opportunity to acquire a rarely available development within Glasgow’s most exciting city centre district.
- High profile corner position site nearby to a number of significant development sites.
- Full building 52,210 Sq. Ft (NIA) / 71,300 Sq. Ft (GIA) with room for top floor extension and lower ground conversion (subject to planning).
- Extremely well located for main transport links and city-centre amenities.
- Popular office location, underlined by recent successful developments including the Garment Factory and 110 Queen Street
- Excellent development potential for offices or alternative uses (including residential, subject to planning).
- Favourable market conditions for office and residential.
- Heritable interest (equivalent of English Freehold
|Ground||6,538 sq ft||Available|
|1st Floor||9,231 sq ft||Available|
|2nd Floor||9,040 sq ft||Available|
|3rd Floor||9,040 sq ft||Available|
|4th floor||9,200 sq ft||Available|
|5th floor||7,050 sq ft||Available|
|6th floor||5,380 sq ft||Available|
An exceptional opportunity to acquire a rare Merchant City development.
Suitable for a variety of uses including For Sale Offices, Residential or mixed use.