1 Tiger Moth Road
EX5 2DS Exeter
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size5,641 ft² / 524 m² (approx. 52 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Cutting edge business park in prime location adjacent Exeter International Airport, excellent access to A30 and Jct 29 of the M5.
|1 Tiger Moth Road, Ground Floor||5,641 sq ft||Available|
|1 Tiger Moth Road, First Floor||5,883 sq ft||Let|
|1 Tiger Moth Road, Second Floor||5,779.30 sq ft||Let|
Skypark is the next generation of business park in Exeter.
It has excellent access to the A30 and Jct 29 M5, being adjacent to Exeter International Airport.
It has consent for around 1.4 million sq ft of office, manufacturing and distribution space being home to an anticipated 7,000 new employees. The first buildings have now been built and all will be exemplars of environmental standards.
New buildings will be occupier solutions and available via freehold or leasehold design and build packages.
1 Tiger Moth Road
A highly efficient 3 storey office building which benefits from the following specification:
- BREEAM Excellent
- EPC 'A' target
- Low glare energy efficient LED light fittings
- Metal encapsulated raised access floors
- Showers and accessible facilities
- Comfort cooling
- Excellent parking provision
- Car charging points
Location and Transport
Skypark is located adjacent to Exeter International Airport and is accessed via the new Clyst Honiton bypass which provides a direct link onto the A30 and to Junction 29 of the M5 motorway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.