Brook House, Winslade Park
Church Lane, Clyst St Mary
EX5 1DY Exeter
Size5,522-17,344 ft² / 513-1,611 m² (approx. 51-160 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Three storey office building in Winslade Park with a range of facilities and 100 car spaces
- Landscaped surrounds
- Exceptional local amenities
The office areas on each of the floors provided raised floors that have a carpet covering, perimeter radiators, suspended ceiling that incorporate part surface mounted and part recessed fluorescent light fittings and double glazed aluminium framed windows. The offices provide mainly open accommodation, which at second floor level is column free.
Location and Transport
Brook House is situated in the established grounds of Winslade Park located to the south of the village of Clyst St Mary in East Devon.
Clyst St Mary is located approximately 7.25 km (4.5 miles) east of Exeter city centre and 11 km (7 miles) north of the seaside town of Exmouth.
Winslade Park is located on the eastern side of the main A376 from Exmouth to Exeter, which in turn provides accessto junction 30 of the M5 motorway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.