Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Thorpe Lea Road
TW20 8BF Egham
To rent£25 per ft²
To buyPlease contact us
Size587-7,497 ft² / 55-696 m² (approx. 5-69 desks)
Read more description
For sale 11,105 sq ft with 47 car spaces. Of interest to owner occupiers and investors.
- Excellent Car Parking
- Flexible lease terms
- On-Site Cafe
- Of Interest to Owner Occupiers and Investors
The accommodation is laid out over ground and one upper floor and includes a useful series of meeting rooms. Flexible small suites also available.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Suite||721||66.98||Available|
|S - Suite||587||54.53||Available|
Marine House is a self-contained building of 11,105 sq ft and provides open plan offices with A/C set within a well established office campus with secure electric gates at the entrance.
Location and Transport
Marine House is situated within the Meadlake Place Office Park on the B3376 Thorpe Lea Road in Egham.
The M25 (junction 13) is a 2.4 mile drive. Egham town centre is approximately 1 mile away and has all local and financial amenities.
Egham station is approximately 4 minutes’ drive and provides a fast (39 minutes) and regular service to London Waterloo.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.