Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
38b Drumsheugh Gardens
Size4,318 ft² / 401 m² (approx. 40 desks)
Read more description
The building comprises a prime corner-terraced Georgian townhouse over 3 floors.
- Suitable for owner occupation
- May suit residential conversion (Subject to Planning)
- Prominent corner position
- Attractive period features throughout
- Shared garden access
The accommodation extends to an approximate gross internal area of 5,867 sq ft with the following approximate net internal areas on a floor by floor basis:
|Floor/Unit||Sq ft||Sq m|
Built in 1878 this is a beautiful category 'B' listed end terraced Georgian townhouse. The attractive 3 storey property forms part of the lower half of a corner terraced building in a Italianate terrace of 4-storey and basement townhouses. Built in sandstone ashlar, internally the property retains many of its original quality period features. Toilets are at lower ground and at the mezzanine-landing level between ground & first floor. Kitchen facilities are also on the mezzanine-landing level.
Location and Transport
The subjects are located in a prime townhouse office location in Edinburgh’s West End. Drumsheugh Gardens is a relatively short walk from George Street, Princes Street and Haymarket Railway Station and is well served by public transport. The subjects itself are located on the northern side of Drumsheugh Gardens, occupying a prominent corner position.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.