- No Commission
The Younger BuildingFavourite
3, Redheughs Avenue
EH12 9RH Edinburgh
42,414.00 - 89,863.00 ft² (3,940.39 - 8,348.54 m²)
Price on application
• Unique opportunity• Excellent communication links
• Landscaped surrounds
• Headquarters building
• Open-plan work space
• Generous ceiling heights
• 240 clear car spaces
|Floor / Unit||Description||Size||Rent||Business Rates||Service Charge||Availability|
|2nd||West Wing||14,160 sq ft||On application||On application||On application||Available|
|2nd||East Wing||14,162 sq ft||On application||On application||On application||Available|
|1st||West Wing||14,159 sq ft||On application||On application||On application||Available|
|1st||East Wing||14,164 sq ft||On application||On application||On application||Available|
|Ground||West Wing||14,095 sq ft||On application||On application||On application||Available|
|Ground||East Wing||14,086 sq ft||On application||On application||On application||Available|
The Younger Building comprises a high profile Grade A office building of modern construction and arranged over four storeys. Designed to a high specification by Michael Laird Architects and completed in 1999, the building offers three large, efficient, floorplates arranged around feature atrium spaces. Externally the building has quality sandstone features but each elevation is fully glazed providing superb levels of natural daylight internally. The imposing main entrance sits in a central position and benefits from a full height external feature canopy. Internally the generous entrance lobby is a full height atrium space perfectly suited for HQ functions and would easily suit a variety of ancillary uses. Each office floor has the added benefit of an existing fit-out, alternatively as the building is completely flexible the entrance and office space can easily be refurbished to suit occupiers specific requirements.
The building benefits from the following outline specification;
- Full height entrance lobby Full lift access (2 passenger lifts)
- Metal raised access floor
- Full air conditioning (displacement system)
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Generous floor to ceiling height
- Two internal 3 storey open atriums
- Ample toilet provisions
- 240 car spaces (1 space per 374 sq.ft.)
The building benefits from 240 surface car parking spaces (all clear) which equates to a ratio of 1 space per 374 sq.ft.)
Younger Building is located on Redheughs Avenue in the heart of West Edinburgh’s core office district.
This location provides excellent transport links as follows:
• The property sits adjacent to Edinburgh City Bypass and provides easy access to Central Scotland’s wider motorway network. Edinburgh International Airport is also within a 5 minute drive.
• South Gyle and Edinburgh Park railway stations are located within a 10 minute walk which grant excellent access to a wide range of local and national services.
• There are a number of local bus services linking both Edinburgh city centre and Edinburgh Airport.
• Edinburgh Park Central tram stop located within a 5 minute walk.
• Easy access to National Cycle Route 754 which runs across Edinburgh.
The property is located very close to Edinburgh Park’s central hub which provides gym, nursery, bar, restaurant and retail facilities. The Glass Cube coffee shop is also located within a 2 minute walk. South Gyle and Hermiston Gait shopping centres provide outstanding retail facilities within easy walking distance and Ibis, Marriot and Novotel provide a diverse local hotel offering.
A number of significant business are located in the immediate surrounds including HSBC, Diageo, Aegon, Agilent and JLT.
- 24 hour access
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Double height reception
- Fitted out
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Good Ceiling Height
- Male and female WCs
- Raised floors
- Suspended Ceiling