- No Commission
Danderhall EH22 1FD Dalkeith
5,082.00 ft² (472.13 m²)
Rent: 12 per ft²Price: Price on application
• Affordable and quality• Located on Midlothian's premier business park
• Strategic location on south side of Edinburgh
• Quality, open plan floorplates
• 'Very Good' BREEAM rating
|Floor / Unit||Description||Size||Rent||Business Rates||Service Charge||Possession||Availability|
|1st||2 Wester Shawfair - First Floor||5,082 sq ft||£12 per sq ft||£3.90 per sq ft||£3.46 per sq ft||Immediate||Under offer|
- High profile entrances
- Quality external materials
- A “Very Good” BREEAM Rating
- Raised access flooring
- Eight person passenger lift
- Suspended ceilings
- Flexibility to incorporate comfort cooling
- Efficient, easily space planned floorplates
- Quality WC facilities throughout
- A high quality Park environment
- Excellent parking provision and ease of access to public transport
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor or by way of a freehold sale.
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents.
Shawfair Park is strategically located adjacent to Edinburgh City Bypass, the A1 and a short distance from Dalkeith town centre as well as the Shawfair stop of the Borders Rail Link
The Business Park benefits from the employment advantages of Edinburgh, Midlothian and East Lothian which provide a very strong, highly educated labour pool and is easily accessible from Edinburgh City Centre.
Phase 1A of Shawfair Park provides three high quality pavilion style office buildings.
The accommodation has been designed to address the increasing level of demand from occupiers who are seeking high quality premises in an attractive business environment with very good transport links.
In addition, a sustainable approach has been taken in the design and development of the buildings which is reflected in the “Very Good” BREEAM rating for the offices. The accommodation is available to let or for sale.