Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
EX17 3JJ Crediton
Size4,066 ft² / 378 m² (approx. 37 desks)
Doctors surgery for sale due to relocation with separate pharmacy building currently let.
- Development / conversion opportunity
- Site area of 0.20 hectares (0.50 acres)
- Architectural award-winning buildings
- Separate pharmacy building let at £19,500 p.a.
- Main building benefits from Class E permitted development rights
- Within walking distance of the town centre
The architectural award winning Chiddenbrook Surgery and Pharmacy was built in 1992. The property provides a redevelopment or unique conversion opportunity for either a single large dwelling or a number of smaller dwellings (STP).
The main surgery building is located to the rear of the site and a detached pharmacy is situated within the sloped landscape to the west of the entrance. A surface carparking area is to the south with approximately 20 marked spaces and a grass verge to the north behind the surgery.
The main building is arranged over two floors and provides a patient waiting area and consulting rooms, whilst the pharmacy building comprises a retail area, dispensary and staffroom with W/C.
Location and Transport
The property is located to the west of Crediton town centre within a residential area. Crediton Hospital is to the immediate north of the site and Landscore Primary School is to the south.
The market town of Crediton is located in Mid Devon approximately 7 miles north west of Exeter, 32 miles south east of Barnstaple and 15 miles south west of Tiverton.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.