Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
New Valley Practice
EX17 2AR Crediton
Size6,489 ft² / 603 m² (approx. 60 desks)
Doctors surgery for sale due to relocation with a separate detached unit.
- Development / conversion opportunity
- Sold with vacant possession
- Site area of 0.22 hectares (0.55 acres)
- Separate building benefits from Class E permitted development rights
- Main building suitable for alternative uses including offices and residential (STP)
- Within walking distance of the town centre
The property comprises two buildings, the main surgery and a detached self-contained building to the east. There is a car park between the buildings with 23 parking spaces and a covered walkway connected to both buildings.
The main building is arranged over two floors to part and predominately provides a patient waiting area and consulting rooms. A separate single storey building to the east that was originally built for a pharmacy provides further consulting rooms and is partly in shell form.
The site is irregular in shape and slopes to the south with a southerly aspect.
Location and Transport
The property is located to the north east of Crediton town centre within a residential area. A 'brand new' development of three zero carbon detached houses is immediately adjacent to the north east of the site, whilst ten recently built semi-detached houses lie to the north.
The market town of Crediton is located in Mid Devon approximately 7 miles north west of Exeter, 32 miles south east of Barnstaple and 15 miles south west of Tiverton.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.