- Location and Transport
- More like this
Combe Fields Road
CV7 9JR Coventry
D&B opportunities, to the highest specification, from 30,000 - 90,000 sq ft situated on one the country's key motorway interchanges.
- Gate controlled access into the Park outside of working hours
- Number plate recognition
- Security cameras with remote monitoring
- The park has a running track / nature trail installed plus outdoor gym equipment
- A bus service runs from Ansty Park during the week to Coventry Rail Station twice an hour
- The restaurant at MTC is open to the public and outside of this there are other amenities close by including hotels, restaurants and convenience stores, plus the unique Coombe Abbey, a medieval building now run as a four star hotel and conference centre
Your new HQ can be designed to be a smart building and also include more cycling facilities, more car parking, more touch-free technology and more space to ensure the healthiest and most productive environment for your employees.
Already one of the most significant new business parks in the UK and with a prime position east of Coventry, the Park has already attracted multi-national businesses, with current occupiers including MTC (Manufacturing Technology Centre, Cadent, Sainsburys and Meggitt).