- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The property is a unique opportunity for owner occupiers, developers and investors with the potential to create a best of class office
- Self-contained office in the centre of Chelmsford
- Excellent town centre car parking provision with 99 spaces available at a ratio of 1:318 sq ft and a secure on-site car park
- Currently comprises 31,470 sq ft NIA across ground and first floors
- Within walking distance of Chelmsford train station with train times to central London of 32 minutes
- Value add opportunity
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
Paragon House is a fully self-contained site with its own gated entrance. The building totals 31,470 sq ft across ground and first floors. There are 99 car parking spaces which equates to an attractive ratio of 1:318 per sq ft.
The property was built in the 1990s and has been occupied since 2010. The property is in need of refurbishment and lends itself well to various different use classes.
Chelmsford is located 11 miles from the M25 motorway, via the A12 and is also served by the M11 (via the A414), A12 and A131.
Chelmsford Train Station runs 101 direct trains per day to London Liverpool Street with a fastest journey of 32 minutes.
London Stanstead Airport is located 20 miles to the north west of Chelmsford.
Associate - South East Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.