- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
ME4 4GA Chatham
An inspirational new mixed use waterside development at the former Chatham Docks site.
The Commercial Hub will be designed to suit a variety of uses including offices or specialised educational learning facilities and provide flexible and open plan accommodation in a landscaped environment, benefiting from views across the central boulevard and over the River Medway, creating a desirable working environment in close proximity to essential amenities.
Buildings can be designed to suit an occupier or delivered in ?shell and core' condition, enabling bespoke tenant fit out.
The masterplan is intended to include:
- residential (950 units ranging from 6 to 17 storeys with waterfront views)
- a ?commercial hub? including retail, office and leisure venues in a central boulevard
- waterfront boulevards and terraces, including a green park, public squares and an inland lake
- significant new road infrastructure
- ASDA superstore (open)
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
- Build Status: New Build - Pre-construction
- Planning Status: Planning Consented