Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
CF24 5HF Cardiff
To rent£10 per ft²
To buyPlease contact us
Size2,466 ft² / 229 m² (approx. 22 desks)
Read more description
Modern Self Contained Offices With Dedicated Parking
- 2,500 sq ft remaining
- Available by way of a new lease or virtual freehold
- 5 dedicated car parking spaces
- Popular commercial location
- Quick links to Cardiff city centre
The property provides a detached two storey modern office building. The property is currently split to provide two self contained ground floor office suites and one first floor office suite. The first floor has the ability to be split.
The building currently benefits from previous tenant fit out to include meeting rooms, board room, storage, open plan offices and kitchen facilities.
The specification comprises:
- Gas central heating
- Comfort cooling (in part)
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Raised access floors
- Male, female and disabled WC's
The accommodation is available by way of a new effective full repairing and insuring lease on a term of years to be agreed.
The property is also available by way of a virtual freehold sale in part (from 2,466 sq ft) or as a whole. Further details available on request.
Location and Transport
The property is situated within the popular business district of Ocean Way. It is ideally located being only a short walk from Cardiff city centre and public transport links. The property is easily accessed by car being just off the A4232 which links directly into Cardiff Bay and J33 of the M4. The M4 at junctions 29 and 30 to the east is also easily accessible via Newport Road and the A48M.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.