St. Marys House
47 Penarth Road
Cardiff, CF10 5DJ
- Space Available
1,569 - 18,978 ft² / 145.765 - 1,763.113 m² (approx. 14 - 176 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Energy rating
Self contained office next to Cardiff Central Station
- City centre office space in the heart of Cardiff's business district
- Prominent, self-contained office building
- Direct visibility to Cardiff Central Station
- On-site under-croft car parking
- Established commercial location
The building is of framed construction, with elevations of facing brick-work incorporating double glazed, curtain walling. Internally the specification includes:
- Open plan floor plates
- Carpeted raised access floors
- Plastered and painted walls
- Suspended ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Air conditioning
- 2 x 8 person passenger lifts
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
Excellent transport links
Just across the road from Cardiff Central Station, the main train station in Cardiff, the property benefits from excellent transport links on the doorstep.
Cardiff Central Station offers Welsh Valley line trains and high speed rail services to all major cities in the UK with London reachable in just 2 hours with trains leaving every 30 minutes.
By road, Swansea and Newport are only 40 and 15 miles away respectively with the J32 of the M4 motorway just 7 miles away leading to Bristol (45 miles) and London (150 miles).
There are 6 parking spaces in the under-croft parking and there is also potential to create additional parking to the side yard area.
St Mary's House is located in the heart of the Central Business District, an office building situated in the centre of Cardiff City Centre, St Mary's house is just 2 minutes' walk from the main shopping hub in Cardiff and is directly opposite the Central Rail Station.
The subject property is situated on the southern side of Penarth Road, at the junction with Trade Street, a short distance from Callaghan Square.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.