1A Westerton Road
EH52 5AU Broxburn
To rent£10 per ft²
To buyPlease contact us
Size4,829-9,658 ft² / 449-897 m² (approx. 44-89 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Westerton House comprises a prominent detached two storey office building in the heart of East Mains Industrial Estate.
- Prominent, highly visible, position
- Recently Refurbished
- Open plan accommodation
- Flexible lease terms available
The following approximate net internal areas are available
|Floor/Unit||Sq ft||Sq m||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|Ground||4,829||448.63||10 per sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|1st||4,829||448.63||10 per sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
| ||9,658||897.26|| || || || |
Westerton House offers a unique stand alone office opportunity in East Mains Industrial Estate which is due to be refurbished to a high specification.
Location and Transport
Westerton House is located off Westerton Road and sits on the main arterial route into East Mains Industrial Estate in Broxburn. Broxburn is a town within West Lothian, approximately 4 miles west of Edinburgh International Airport. East Mains Industrial Estate provides superb access to the M8 & M9 motorway and Uphall train station is approximately 3 miles from the building.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.