Location and Transport
Aztec West is close to Junction 16 of the M5 and within a mile of the M4/M5 interchange. Bristol Parkway railway station with regular services to London Paddington (1 hour 30 minutes) is less than 2 miles away. Several bus routes serve the park. Bristol City Centre is 6 miles to the south via the A38 and the MOD is 2 miles to the southeast. Other major amenities within five minutes of Aztec West include Cribbs Causeway, which offices a huge range of retailers and entertainment from John Lewis and M&S to a cinema and several restaurants including Café Rouge and Yo! Sushi. The recently refurbished Aztec Centre has sandwich and café facilities, a hairdressers, newsagent, bank and bar. The Aztec Hotel and Spa gym is located on the park together with a Starbucks coffee shop.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.