Location and Transport
Bristol offers a desirable work-life balance with an employment rate of 77.3%, and has two major universities. It is well linked to major motorways via the M32 to both the M4 and M5, and has two railway stations with direct routes to London, Cardiff and other major UK cities. There is also an international airport 9 miles away.
Centred around the iconic Brooks Dye Works chimney, this key regeneration site located in the heart of St Werburghs is an exciting new mixed development. The area has a well regarded primary school and boasts a creative art scene with a strong focus on the local environment, and has a mix of independent shops and organic eateries.
The commercial space will benefit from good access in and out of the city - the city centre being only a walk or cycle away - with Montpelier and Stapleton Road train stations less than 1 mile away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.