Bridgend, CF31 4AF
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
8,761 ft² / 813.923 m² (approx. 81 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Energy rating
The property comprises a detached two storey office building with a large surface car park to the side and large grassed area to the front.
The property was constructed during the early to mid-1970s, with traditional brick elevations which have been rendered at first floor. Internally the property is of cellular configuration and provides office accommodation on both floors.
The ground floor accommodation is configured for use as a data centre and associated IT services and we understand that the local authority occupier had installed significant IT infrastructure into the building.
The property occupies a regularly shaped, level plot comprising c. 0.97 acres (c. 0.39 hectares).
The adjacent former Magistrates Court site has recently been granted planning consent for a mixed-use ?Wellness Village' a joint venture development between Linc Cymru Housing Association and Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board.
Strictly by appointment with the joint letting agents only.
The property is held on a freehold tenure, under Title Number WA808614.
The property is offered subject to a 25 Year FRI Lease from 1 April 1996 to Bridgend County Borough Council. The rent annual is as follows:
01/04/2019 - 31/03/2020: £156,396
01/04/2019 - 31/03/2021: £161,896
Located in the Sunnyside area of Bridgend, on the junction of Sunnyside and Angel Street, on the western edge of Bridgend town centre. Bridgend is conveniently located between Wales’ two largest cities, Cardiff (approximately 18 miles to the east) and Swansea (approximately 20 miles to the west). In close proximity to the subject property is Bridgend Civic Offices, a leisure centre, a fire station and a multistorey car park.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.