- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
High specification building with top quality fit out prominently located in Bracknell town centre's business district.
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.75m
- Full access raised floors
- Large male and female changing facilities with showers and lockers
- Suspended ceilings
- Car parking ratio 1:244 psf
The accommodation is laid out over ground and one upper floor and has been reconfigured to facilitate flexible business space by providing a range of high specification working environments.
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
Comprehensively refurbished and fitted two storey office building totalling 47,660 sq ft. Worldwide House offers occupiers exceptional wellness and amenity provision making it a highly attractive proposition with 195 car parking spaces on site providing an excellent town centre ratio of 1:244 sq ft.
Given the level of recent expenditure by the owner, a qualifying purchaser may be able to benefit from the balance of any unclaimed capital allowances.
Bracknell is an established South East office market, strategically located in the Thames Valley between Reading, Maidenhead and the M25 motorway. Bracknell town centre has also undergone comprehensive regeneration now providing an excellent range of retail and leisure amenities.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.