Former Genting Casino
5 Abbey Road
TQ2 5NR Torquay
Size36,000 ft² / 3,344 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Substantial former casino building of circa 36,000 sq ft on 0.55 acre plot. Remodelling and redevelopment opportunity.
- Attractive period property close to Torquay town centre and harbour
- Three storeys with two basement floors
- In need of renovation and development
- 0.55 acre site with 23 car parking spaces
- Vacant possession sale
Detached three storey unused hotel with two basement levels for formed casino, 5 Abbey Road is a substantial building on Abbey Road close to the town centre and harbourside. Great potential for refurbishment and possible other uses (subject to planning). Site size of 0.55 acres with 23 car parking spaces.
By appointment via sole agent.
Location and Transport
Noted within the Abbey Road conservation area at the intersection with Tor Hill and Tor Church Road. The town centre, harbour, beach and train station are all within short walking distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.