Location and Transport
Taunton is the historic county town of Somerset and is set in the Vale of Taunton Deane between the Blackdown & Quantock Hill areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Taunton town has a last reported (2011 census) population of 64,621 and a district population of approximately 110,000 people. Located approximately 49 miles south-west of Bristol and 36 miles north-east of Exeter the town is the principal retailing and administrative centre of Somerset and lies alongside the M5 Motorway, benefiting from access to Junctions 25 and 26.
The property occupies a prominent position on Castle Green; the Historic Centre of the town and subject of significant regeneration initiatives to create a civic space between the subject site, the Museum of Somerset and the well regarded Castle Hotel. The site is immediate adjacent to the central bus station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.