Location and Transport
Exeter is a cathedral city in Devon, England with a population of 129,800 (mid-2016 estimation). It is the county town as well as the
home of Devon County Council. The city is on the River Exe about 37 miles (60 km) northeast of Plymouth, 70 miles (110 km) southwest of
Bristol and 174 miles (317 km) south west of London. Exeter provides services, employment and shopping for local residents within the city
limits and also from nearby towns.
The property is located in Exwick, a historic parish of Exeter in the north-west suburbs of the city which runs along the river Exe. There
are housing estates beyond the subject property and a number of independently run businesses nearby.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.