The Globe Inn
39 Clifton Road
EX1 2BL Exeter
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Substantial public house with car park and trade beer garden.
Best and final offers invited by midday Thursday 12 December 2019.
The property comprises an end of terrace property of brick construction with a render finish and with accommodation set out over three floors. The trades areas are on two floors and comprise a public bar with open plan seating and separate dining area with space for 50 covers overall in addition to a pool room at the rear. Ladies WC's and external gents WCs, kitchen, washroom and beer cellar all at this level. First floor provides for further gents and ladies WC's and function room with own bar and space for 50, having both internal and external access. Also at first floor is a bedroom, bathroom and lounge On the second floor there is a kitchen, lounge, bathroom and three further bedrooms. Externally there is a customer car park (5/6) and enclosed beer garden.
Location and Transport
The Globe is situated on Clifton Street within Newtown in Exeter. It is a residential area of predominately terraced housing within 5 minute walk of the city centre. The city’s bus station is nearby and is currently in development.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.