Mark as favourite
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size56,628-345,431 ft² / 5,261-32,093 m²
New mixed use development which will deliver 750 new homes and associated retail, leisure, healthcare and educational facilities
Brough railway station serves the town of Brough in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Location and Transport
The town lies 0.7 miles south of the A63 (main arterial road) from Hull to the M62. Hull city centre is approx. a 15 minute drive away (c. 10 miles) via car.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.