- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Exceptional residential development site for sale
- Approximately 5.02 ha (12.4 acres)
- Full planning permission for 36 or 38 homes
- No affordable housing, S106 or CIL contributions
- No holiday use restriction
- Set in the grounds of a luxury holiday resort
- Close to many of Cornwall's best attractions and beaches
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
The property is available for freehold purchase where we are currently inviting offers.
The original plan was for the development of a further 38 lodges on land to the south of the hotel. Planning permission for this scheme remains extant, however the hotel owners have also been granted permission for a 36 unit scheme comprising a greater range of unit types in a more efficient layout. Both planning permissions have recently been amended and the holiday use restriction lifted.
The Cornwall Hotel is located less than a mile to the south of the A390, which effectively forms the southern boundary of St Austell. It is 5 miles north of Mevagissey and the nearest beach is Porthpean, which is 2 miles to the east of the hotel.
Associate - Value and Risk Advisory - Residential
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.