Swansea, SA5 7LU
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
0.69 - 40 ac / 0.279 - 16.187 ha
Director - Industrial & Logistics
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A modern business park environment in the heart of the Swansea Bay City Region
- Plots available on a strategic serviced site
- Just off M4 motorway providing excellent communication links
- Site offers a total of 40 acres of net developable land
- Plots available on a long-leasehold basis
- A public sector backed business park
Please note that plots can be amalgamated to suit requirements.
|Plot 1A||0.88 Acres||Available|
|Plot 1B||2.86 Acres||Available|
|Plot 2A||1.03 Acres||Available|
|Plot 2B||1.80 Acres||Available|
|Plot 3A||1.21 Acres||Available|
|Plot 3B||2.56 Acres||Available|
|Plot 4A||1.87 Acres||Available|
|Plot 4B||2.66 Acres||Available|
|Plot 5||4.32 Acres||Available|
|Plot 6A||0.96 Acres||Available|
|Plot 6B||1.50 Acres||Available|
|Plot 7A||1.16 Acres||Available|
|Plot 7B||1.45 Acres||Sold|
|Plot 8||3.95 Acres||Available|
|Plot 9A||1.30 Acres||Available|
|Plot 9B||4.57 Acres||Sold|
|Plot 10||2.42 Acres||Available|
|Plot 11||2.49 Acres||Available|
|Plot 12A||1.55 Acres||Available|
|Plot 12B||0.69 Acres||Available|
Parc Felindre presents an exciting development opportunity for industries involved in high-tech manufacturing and R&D to grow and develop whilst benefiting from proximity to a vibrant city, skilled labour force and great connectivity.
Parc Felindre totals 40 acres of net developable land, offering potential for up to 862,000 sq ft of floorspace across the business park.
Plots are available on the basis of a long leasehold sale. Further detail available on request.
Parc Felindre is allocated in the adopted LDP for B1 & B2 Uses for emerging industries such as high tech manufacturing.
Further information on the site is available upon request and via access to a data room. For access, please contact the Agents.
Parc Felindre is located at Junction 46 of the M4 motorway, which provides easy access via the M4 corridor to the major cities of London, Bristol and Reading to the east, Exeter, Plymouth and Southampton to the south, and via the M5 motorway, to Birmingham and Manchester further north.
Fast and frequent train services link major UK cities to Swansea with an average of 48 trains per day travelling from Swansea to London Paddington, making access to the UK capital convenient and efficient. In circa 3 hours you are in the centre of London. Planned electrification of the mainline between London and South Wales will reduce journey times and increase the frequency of trains. Direct rail links bring Bristol, Cardiff, Newport, Hereford, Crewe and Manchester within easy reach, and there are good connections to the Midlands, north east, south and south west England. Frequent Eurostar trains link Paris, Lille and Brussels directly with London St Pancras International then via Underground or taxi link to London Paddington for onward train travel to Swansea.
There are fast rail/air links to Swansea from London (Gatwick and Heathrow). Bristol and Cardiff International Airports (less than an hour's drive), also offer internal, European and international flights.
Swansea port is ideally placed for maritime trade with north west Europe, Ireland and the Mediterranean. The port caters for ships up to 30,000 tonnes and provides heavy duty cargo handling facilities.
Parc Felindre is located in the Swansea Bay City Region, just off junction 46 of the M4 Motorway. Swansea is the second largest city in Wales, home to over 245,000 residents. Swansea is home to the Institute of Sustainable Design, two universities and key industries reflecting their specialist subjects, making Swansea an ideal location to establish, relocate or expand a business.
Parc Felindre offers huge potential to create a live/work destination of regional, national and international significance, offering considerable job creation opportunities for Wales.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.