- Energy rating
Residential development opportunity fronting onto the River Tees, benefitting from outline planning permission for 201 units.
The site is of a regular shape and site remediation works have been completed on the site.
The site lies c.700m to the south of Stockton-On-Tees town centre fronting onto the River Tees to the south of Boathouse Lane. Access and egress from the site leads directly onto the A1130 and the A135 allowing easy access into the town centre, Middlesborough and Newcastle.
\rThe site benefits from direct access onto Boathouse Lane and benefits from direct frontage onto the River Tees.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.