EX10 8BE Sidmouth
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Seafront Redevelopment/ Refurbishment Opportunity
The Drill Hall was built in 1895 after the land was granted to house the volunteer rifles. In more recent times it has been used by the Army Cadet Force, and eventually ownership was passed to East Devon District Council .
The property is a three storey detached structure, with bricked walls and a timber framed pitched roof. Comprising of a basement level, ground floor and first floor space. The overall site measures 550 sq m (5,920 sq ft).